- This event has passed.
Run the Vineyards 5k and 10k
April 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Runners and Walkers are welcome!
Join us for our fourth year of participating in the popular “Run the Vineyards” series, presented by Good Day for a Run LLC. This event will include a chip timed run, followed by a fun and festive after-party featuring wine, live music, awards and more! In 2021, we will offer a 5k and a 10k run option for the second year in a row.
All participants will receive a tech shirt, souvenir Run the Vineyards wine glass and a complimentary glass of wine after the race!
- Scenic course through 50 plus acres of vineyards and farmland
- Post-race glass of wine for all participants
- After-party with live music til noon. Food will be available for sale from Denson’s Restaurant. (View the menu at end of this page.)
- Souvenir wine glass and tech shirt for all participants
- Chip timed race with instant results and awards
- Awards for top 3 overall runners and per age group (3 deep/per gender)
- Games and food vendors for post run
- Free downloadable photos
Please read Good Day for a Run’s current safety guidelines before registering.
Order early for discounted ticket pricing!
TIP: Want to spend the weekend? We also offer overnight stays in two delightful guest cottages, The Pointe and Summerton (two night minimum – join our Estate Club to receive a discount at both properties). There are many Additional Options in our area.
Check out a video from our 2018 race below! (Video courtesy Good Day for a Run.)
Food truck menu for Run the Vineyards 5/10k: